Woopie. Since I haven't ever blogged a long entry, here goes the first. Yeah it's the ten letters thing. I'm gonna be truthful about my letters and I sincerely hope that if you realise you're one of these people, don't be hurt by my words if I have nothing good to say.
ONE: I really really treasure you as my friend. You're the only person who worries when I trip, stumble and fall. When I first met you, I thought you were just one of those girls I would be afraid to hang around with, but I realised you were not like the first impression I got from you. You are very kind at heart, and I see that. You may be stubborn and pessimistic at times, but you are so very thoughtful. Even when I talk about the weirdest things in my life, you listen to me and although you find my jokes lame, the way you laugh at me tells me, you love me for who I am. You're o so lovely.
TWO: I cannot imagine my life without you. You have a lot of things in common with me and it's hilarious to hang with you, because all we do is gross ourselves out. You always made me brighten up when I thought my life was going into a dead end. I love being with you, and I can already imagine us as adults, still bestfriends and being there for each other.
THREE: You are so annoying 'all the time', but I have no idea why I find your company enjoyable. It's fun being around you but I hate being corrected and you know that, but you still aim to get me stomping my feet. You're an arrogant person and I assume you purposely 'act' that way, just to annoy me. You know who you are and I think this letter should change you, but I doubt that. Anyway, you wouldn't be you, if you did change.
FOUR: We've never been closer than now. Last year, I thought you were just a lively, talkative girl that I would like to befriend. Now that we are close, you are more than I ever thought you were. You're really nice to me and that is why I don't ever want to hurt you. I'm worried whenever you seem sad or gloomy because I care about you. Although I may seem blunt at times, don't be mad at me. It's just hard to keep a smile on all the time, when you're such a gorgeous girl who has funny jokes while I'm being me with my lame jokes.
FIVE: You're one funny girl. I only got to know you this year, but it seems as if we've known each other for years. We sit in the toilets texting each other as well as do the weirdest things I could never imagine myself doing. When I'm around you, I'm not afraid to be myself. I really like you.
SIX: I don't know you that well but I get so nervous when I'm around you. I get a little sad when you don't show up at school, and I have no idea why. I hope we can one day be friends because you're such a humourous person and I would love to get to know you.
SEVEN: You never listen to me! I'm only trying to be a good sister, teaching you what's right and wrong, but you see that as being insulted. You don't try to see my side of things and that is the reason why I rage at you.We don't share much in common, but I've started to realise I only get mad at you because I care about you. I want you to grow up and be someone loved by everyone. I want you to learn to be a good person, someone who help others when they are in need of your help. Please try to listen to me, because we are growing up, and I had had enough of fighting like four year olds.
EIGHT: You're such a pretty, smart, lovable girl and I know I must be horrible envying you. You've always been so gentle to me and all I can do is envy you. I really like you and I only wish we were in the same class so I can be a better friend to you. I'm so sorry for being horrible to you, but you must understand I am not perfect and I do have my faults.
NINE: You were one of the first few people at Hurlstone who made me feel so welcomed. I love being with you and the fact that you're not in any of my classes, just makes me more eager to see you at lunchtime. Please don't ever lose the friendship bonds we created last year in math class. BTW, you know me too well. (INSIDE JOKE - yeah?)
TEN: I really don't know you that well, but I would love to. We will be in the same class for another year and that just gives me the chance, right? You're very lively, nice and pretty and that is why everyone loves you, including me. You're very brave and that is what I admire about you. If you're ever sad, you can always come to me. I'll always be there for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment