19 June 2009
What a Day
I had cramps today, they weren't nice... The pain women must suffer. Anyway I had fun being lame today. The toilet seat was sooo cold! My bum did not circulate blood, seriously! I have admitted my laugh is a mix of bear, man and machine malfunction... Sounds like I'm choking most of the time though. We had a looong period of English and HSIE and for once I just had to burst my thoughts out loud. ROFL. History is 'uber' boring! Mr Peck has gotten me into the habit of using the word 'uber', GREAT. My life is a miserable ball because overcoming prejudice will not let me be. We still have one more exam before I can 'paaartae' for real ;D Troy and Nikkida were very cute together, cheek to cheek on a chair in Donut Quad. I do not know if I ruined their romance, lying on the floor looking like a bag rack. Well anyway, I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow without the women pain. Potato! (Good bye in fibre language)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment