Long Week
It's been 4 weeks since the fun of my life came to an end. I thought holidays were too short and this is what i get for complaining:- No sleep
- Mountains of homework
- A super super scary Mr. Mai as our Truong teacher..
- etc .. ( cause I can't think of any atm)
You see, all the things listed above are interconnected. No sleep because there is too much homework to do. (The teachers don't even check, I don't know why I bother sometimes..) Mr Mai is too scary so I blank out and can't think, which explains the etc. Etc because I'm really tired because of no sleep. Mr. Mai also adds to the mountain of homework, which explains why I have so much homework. You see that? It's all connected. AHH, I'm trying to stay sane, but it's hard at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment