30 July 2009

Little Punkie Riding Hood?

It's funny when you see guys judging girls. I mean, I do it all the time, but to see guys do it, it's laughing stock. I was walking to my grandmother's house after school, when I happened to pass three Yr 7 boys squatting on the floor. From afar, I could tell they were up to something. Curious to know, I pretended that I was calling someone with my mobile and approached. I saw a guy point at me, then whisper to his friend. This was what I heard ...

"Hey, what about her?" Boy 1 asks.
"Yeah, she's nice," Boy 2 reply.
"Pfft, she's like punkie man!" Boy 3 says.

I was like AH MY GOOD. Hilarious...
No not really. Being called 'punkie' doesn't feel good. No, it feels rather irritating.
So anyway, that was my trip to my grandmother's house. The bad things I must encounter on my way to grandmama. I'm just like Little Red Riding Hood.

No comments: