17 July 2009

Killing Time

Holidays are meant to be fun, but I don't feel that good right now. The things that I've been doing:
  1. Sitting on my lounge, eating Walnuts.
  2. Went City and failed at Caps. I put an orange background over the whole photo and pressed save instead of undo. I got sooo pissed because I wasted $15 for 4 small photos. I also wasted $20 on plushie machines. Won nothing...
  3. Watched my mum play STACKERS. She is better than me! GRRR. She wasted $10. LMAO
  4. Eating Lindt chocolates.
  5. Going to Gloria Jeans everyday, since holiday started! Oh yeah, I drink at Gloria Jeans so much I got my 'Free Regular Size Drink'. Teeheee.
  6. Finished reading 'Digital Fortress' by Dan Brown. There were 'wrong' parts.. AHHA. It was a good book though; very imaginative.
  7. Haven't started on any assignments, but am getting nervous about them.
  8. Planned my future - I want to grow up and live in a cosy house, find a job that suits me, get married to somebody special, probably have mini-me's and live happily ever after. Teehee ;]
  9. Bought 'Baby Blue' nail polish. It's the cutest colour alive.
  10. Revised on the topic 'Light' in science. I suck at SCIENCE RELATED MATTERS.
  11. Styling my hair with Garnier Fructis. It smells soo good.
  12. Bought very nice headbands. Ticked it off my wishlist.
  13. Staying up late and waking up at 10 am.
  14. Bought $40 worth of Smiggle stuff.
  15. Dreamt of a sweet guy who saved me from 'some happening' that I cannot remember.Can't remember the guy's face either. I tried to sleep again. He never came back.. ;(
  16. Recorded myself lip singing. Complete FAIL. Teehee.
  17. Making my own Arnott's TimTam drinks. I PWN Gloria Jeans.
  18. Getting use to my hair. It has grown out! Cheers!
  19. Got very angry at my sister. While I was sleeping, she painted my feet with black nail polish! I only realised when I took my socks off to shower the next day.
  20. Exercising. Well do you call playing Wii Boxing for 5 minutes everynight exercising?
Miss you guys,
but I don't wanna go back to school ;]

No comments: