I realised I was gonna cut my lashes if I did it myself, so I asked my mum to help me. With one massive snip, she took off nearly my whole fringe. I was like laughing and crying at the same time. I got told off by my mum for being stupid, but she drove me to the hairdressers anyway. Right now, I really can't do anything with my hair; i've got bangs and a bob. It's a mess on my head that isn't going to grow out overnight. By the looks of it, maybe 3 months before it'll go back to normal. Thomson called me Cheryl Anne at tutor. I have nothing against Cheryl Anne's hair, but please! I'm in a bad mood so don't make me feel worse. Hmm, how do I look? This haircut reminds me of when I was in YEAR 3. My dad came home laughing his head off, so it must be bad. He said I reminded him of "Dora The Explorer". Yeah, so am I stupid or am I stupid? Hats to school it is. Hmmph..
05 July 2009
An Unconveniet Truth
I realised I was gonna cut my lashes if I did it myself, so I asked my mum to help me. With one massive snip, she took off nearly my whole fringe. I was like laughing and crying at the same time. I got told off by my mum for being stupid, but she drove me to the hairdressers anyway. Right now, I really can't do anything with my hair; i've got bangs and a bob. It's a mess on my head that isn't going to grow out overnight. By the looks of it, maybe 3 months before it'll go back to normal. Thomson called me Cheryl Anne at tutor. I have nothing against Cheryl Anne's hair, but please! I'm in a bad mood so don't make me feel worse. Hmm, how do I look? This haircut reminds me of when I was in YEAR 3. My dad came home laughing his head off, so it must be bad. He said I reminded him of "Dora The Explorer". Yeah, so am I stupid or am I stupid? Hats to school it is. Hmmph..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment