01 May 2010

3hrs of sleep


My wallet

I stayed up to 3am yesterday morning, doing the stupid Geography RAP. I slept for 3 hours and then got ready for school. Dad drove me to the station and asked me if I still had money. I looked looked in my bag but couldn't find my wallet. That was when I realised my wallet was missing. I called my mummy to ask her to check my room for my wallet but she couldn't find it either.

I got really worried because my train pass and student ID was in my wallet and losing them would have been such a burden. At the end of lunch, I was called to the canteen. The canteen lady asked me if I had lost anything. "A wallet." I told her. I could not believe it when she handed me back my wallet. Everything was in there apart from my $20 note. The canteen lady told me that a student who worked at the canteen found my wallet in the recycling bin.

I'm assuming that someone must have gone through my bag and took my wallet during Science class when my bag was left outside. They took the money inside and and quickly disposed of my wallet in the recycling bin at the canteen. What dirty work! It's not that I'm angry because I loss $20, I'm angry because somebody had no values and stole from my bag! How disgusting.

Anyway, Julia and I was high for most of the day. I don't know how we managed it because I was on 3 hours of sleep and Julia was on 2. I was also really uncoordinated for most of yesterday, probably because I lacked sleep.

Truong was fun because I understood everything in class and that made me happy. I was so tired after Truong but I was still able to stay up and watch NCIS for the FIRST time. It was pretty cool, ahaha.

I hope what happened to me doesn't ever happen to me again or to you guys. I'm feeling really insecure at the moment. Keep your valuables with you at all times is what I've learnt from this incident.

No comments: