21 July 2010

Hello Blogger.

Dear Blogger,

I'm sorry. I'm a pathetic failure. I've let you down. I didn't mean to but since I did, I'm truly, truly sorry.

Love,
Tracey Tran
Well, it's been a while, a long while. Don't blame me... Blame Year 10 and it's endless train of homework, assignments and tests. Stupid school. You give me permanent panda eyes, bad skin, you stunt my growth, you make me unhealthy and you do plenty of other things to ruin my sad life.

Let's get back on track. The reason why I decided to blog today was because I've got a load of good things to share with you amigos.

Me at the hairdressers

First of all, my hair is permanently straightened. I should have blogged about it earlier because I did it a few months back. I think I look tidier, hehe. Well to be honest, I just look the way I did back in Year 6.
Secondly, my skin is great now! I found the cause to my regular outbursts. My sunscreen. Why didn't I realise it earlier? I don't know. I thought expensive sunscreen was meant to protect my skin, but looks like it didn't. The sunscreen I used was 'Shiseido Face and Body' suncreen. Don't use it. I wouldn't recommend it; it's a little strong for young girls. I also found the most perfect moisturiser and face wash! Aveeno Moisturiser and Johnson's 3 in 1 face wash. Lovely products which improved my skin in just a few short days.

I also gained a kg so now I'm 50kg. I can't seem to lose it either. Yes, I know what you're thinking. This blog seems to have become a long ramble about my physical appearance. Hehe. Can't blame girls for caring about their looks. It's in our blood.

Thirdly, school's hard. I don't know why my test marks are so disappointing this year. Maybe because I expect too much of myself, I get nervous during and prior to tests, I've got bad memory, I don't know. I know for sure I'm always unhappy with my results though.

The other day I watched Toy Story 3 with my godmother and my sister, Tania. The funniest movie I've watched in a while. SO FREAKIN FUNNY. I love Buzz Light Year; marry me Buzz. Wait, I like Ken too, and Mr. Potato.

Okay, let's conclude at that. I will blog more often from this entry onwards. Hopefully.

No comments: