29 July 2010

FINE, DON'T WANT ME.

So today was a huge bludge. Like, I only studied properly in maths and the other five periods were occupied by workshops and subs. To all the young Hurlstonians, be a creating connection leader when you get to Yr 10. (H)

Yr 7 had a treasure hunt/scavenger hunt (suit your liking) today. Julia and I stood at post 14, at the oval, accompanied by lots and lots and lots of buzzing insects. I think I might have swallowed a few, whilst screaming and laughing at Julia. Mhmm, delicious.

Anyway, here's what happened. Little Yr 7s ran by all muddy and enthusiastic, no more like red and tired and sweaty, trying to find clues to the 'treasure'. (Bag of brandless/ Coles unassorted lollies and choco bars)

Then came these two boarder guys who thought they were gangsters and cool dudes, like 'hey man, we're chilling. No runnin' or nofin.' They wanted clue 14, but like say what? They didn't even have 5 slips. They had about 2. That's right. So we didn't give them the clue.

But they were like, "Please man. Tell us what the treasure is. We'll be motivated if we knew what the clue was."
So, I said to them, "The winner gets a lap dance from me." I don't know why, but at the time, I was extremely high on Caramello Koala and Allen's Snakes.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID TO ME? "Yuck, that's disgusting."

LIKE WHAT KINDA DUDES ARE THEY? Gay.

Whatever. MY LAP DANCE IS PRICELESS. That's right, losers. Don't 'yuck' me. Pssh.

No comments: