I'm so grateful Monday is over. I've been dreading today for the whole of the weekend. I even dreamed about bugs on Sunday. Now that shows how mentally uncomfortable I've been.
I had this weird short dream on Saturday night (Sunday morning, idk) about an orange grub and a yellow spotted beetle. I remember screaming at it and telling my sister to kill the bugs, but she wouldn't. So I squashed the beetle with my shoe and squashed the orange grub with my fingers...Then I kept cleaning, cleaning, cleaning the grub's pus which was all over the floor. I also remember this snippet of a dream which came after the insect dream, about me driving a motorbike, then crashing into my mum's Rav4.
So on Sunday morning, I searched up the meaning of my dreams. Yes, because I'm a weirdo.
Car accidents: YOU are driving that car and are losing control or have an accident, it means that you don't like the way your life is turning out. You wish that you were making wiser choices, that you were better able to deal with the normal traumas life is throwing at you. You need to find the strength to grab that wheel and handle the turns and slippery situations.
The bug's explanation pretty much said the same thing. Distractions in my life, I'm not happy, blah.
Anyway, back to today. I made too much oatmeal in the morning. hehe. Look at what I found in the Women's Health Magazine. I will never think of Uncle Tobys Oats the same way, ever.
Too many tests for me to handle today. I went to the toilet 4 times. Sorry, adrenaline's fault. Whilst walking back to Photography, I encountered a Year 9 girl who decided to be friendly and greeted me like so -"Hey random, Hurlstone kid." Thanks for calling me a kid. First of all, I'm older than you, that's for sure. Secondly, I'm not a random. I'm TRACEY TRAN. Sigh.
OH. I've got new rimless glasses too.




No comments:
Post a Comment