07 August 2010

Slim stomach and sexy legs?



Photos of Nikki Desuasido

I'm quite fed up with myself today. I'm so lazy (Haven't done much work) and I can't control my diet, ahaha. So I was bludging as usual today, (I will soon regret this in a few weeks) surfing the net, eating chocolate and junk. Stumbled past an incredible blog http://nikkidesuasido.blogspot.com/ which Julia had shown me last year. She's beautiful and her life looks great. She has nice clothes, nice shoes, a nice body and a gorgeous baby girl?

I wished I had a body of a model. Fine not even a model, just a slim stomach and sexy legs? Even rags would look good if they were put on a slim body. Seriously. To the slim girls out there, (CHRISTIE DUONG) be grateful!

The scale read 49.5kg today, before the shower. I'm probably heavier now, after the big bowl of 'Banh Canh' mummy made for dinner. I'm quite fine with how I am right now actually. But, I'd love to wear clothes like Nikki. She's so beautiful. I just can't stop sighing when I look at her. And guess what? She has a heart shaped face like me too! I feel good about my face shape now. Hehe.

Just came home from my appointment with the orthodontist! Teeth a little sore now. Oh, I went back to back with my sister and she's taller than me now. Haha. How sad.

Raised $102 for 40 hour famine so far. Thank you sponsors! $40 feeds 6 children for a whole month in Nepal so please consider donating! After all, its tax deductible... Till next time, adios!

No comments: