19 August 2010

Barbie Duplicating Game

Japanese Major watched 'Whisper of the Heart' today. Yeah, we bludged, like we always do. :D Nah, Japanese is actually fun, but I suck so I don't like the proper studying classes.

Whisper of the Heart

I couldn't watch attentively though. I had to study for Peak Science. Mr Nguyen is super dooper scary! I mean it. He picked on me today and asked me what a 'compressional' wave was. I couldn't answer it in the exact words of his theory, so he said, "I don't like that way you used the word, 'travel' to describe the particles in the wave." Fine, I was nervous and I couldn't remember the word 'oscillate', big deal.

Typed up theory

While I was studying my butt off in Japanese class, Julia was playing this Barbie's hair duplicating game. Julia was hypnotised, then she got me hypnotised too...

She even brought her mum's mouse to 'enhance' her swiftness.

She successfully duplicated another Barbie!

I took photos on the train ride home because there was nothing better to do. Nikkida wasn't around to perform a 'Mexican boob wave'.

Lady in puffy jacket behind me, hehe. Looks like the green one in 'Arthur'.

White teeth aye? It's the contrast, ahha. Not that I don't have white teeth, LOL.

No comments: