This damn quiz took me 2 hours. What a friggin waste of time. Oh well, personal quizes are good for knowing your true self. Thank you to Anh who got this quiz from Carmen who got this qiz from Christie. I got no idea where Christie got the quiz. Must be a long list if I start finding out and naming.
1. What are three ways to win your heart?
Love me for who I am.
2. Do you like lightning?
No
3. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair?
Just a few strains.
4. Last person you said ‘i hate you’ to?
Kristina. AHAHA.
5. Rain or sunshine?
Sunshine! I hate getting soaked.
6. Last stupid thing you said to anyone?
"I'm so funny, AHAHA."
Cousin - "No, you're getting drier by the day, Tracey."
7. Biggest turn off?
Dirtiness
8. Fave movie?
Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs!
9. Would you date someone who smokes?
I hope not.
10. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
I hope I would never.
11. What’s your biggest turn on, physically?
Buffness. AAAHAHA. Nice personality/features. LOLOL
12. Would you have sex w. someone you weren’t dating?
No thanks.
13. Have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them?
Question does not apply to me.
14. Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Question does not apply to me.
15. if you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
Taecyeon! ZOMGG
16. What’s your relationship status?
All the single ladies? Hehe.
17. Do you like cuddling?
Don't cuddle often, but its warm and nice, so yeah.
18. Do you hold grudges?
No. I forget and forgive too quickly.
19. Do you regret dating anyone?
Question does not apply to me.
20. Hugger or kisser? What?
Not sure...atm, hugger?
21. Missing someone?
A little.
22. Most important lesson you’ve learned from your exes?
Question does not apply to me.
23. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Single.
24. How important are looks?
Important, but personality can override it.
25. Would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice?
Hehe, nice. Hot isn't my type really...
26.Do you stay friends w/ the people you’ve dated?
Question does not apply to me.
27. Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
I might, but I'd rather the person I like, like me only?
28. Do you kiss on the 1st date?
No
29. If someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them?
I probably wouldn't...
30. Some random girl comes up to you and says “who the hell are you”? What do you say back?
"I'M TRACEY! SHUTUP!"
31. Are you spoiled?
No, I don't think so.
32. Name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?
Cheating, overpowering, arrogance.
33. Which one of your friends do you think would make a good prostitute?
AHAHAA. Kristina. Nah, only joking.
34. Did you miss anyone today?
No
35. Last person to see you cry?
That would be my sister.
36. Who/what made you cry?
My parents were angry at me.
37. Are you a forgiving person?
Yes, I try to be most of the time.
38. Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
No, that's just really awkward.
39. I’ve come to realize the last person who gave me a hug…
Julia!
40. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Girls
41. How long does it take you to get ready to go out ?
45 minutes
42. how many people do you know of named Adam ?
None?
43. Are any of your friends cheerleaders ?
No, AHAHA. Hurlstoners becoming cheerleaders?
44. What was the last thing you burnt?
Arm
45. What is your full name?
Tracey Lien Tran.
46. What color is the bra you have on now ?
Orange!
47. Do you straighten your hair every day?
I don't do it everyday.
48. Do you worry about the size of your boobs?
Yeah...a little.
49. Are you the typical girl who’s addicted to gossip?
No, hate that stuff.
50. What are your favorite girly magazines?
I don't read magazines.
51. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Question does not apply to me.
52. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yes!
53. Would you leave the house without makeup on?
Yeah, I don't have any.
54. What’s the biggest turn on about guys?
A really friendly, sensible, sweet personality.
55. Are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle?
Girly but tough enough to be rough. Hehe.
56. Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
No, I seem to like all colours depending on the shade.
57. What’s the most expensive piece of clothing you own?
My jeansssss.
58. What color do you absolutely despise?
An ugly tertiary colour, like greeny brown.
59. Have you ever stolen?
Definite no no.
60. Have you set your hair on fire?
No, that's silly. I want to grow my hair atm!
61. Do you wear sweat pants?
Yeah, only at home.
62. Do you know anyone who has lost their virginity?
HAHAA, not friends, no.
63. Have you ever ran into a door because you didn’t see it?
No
64. Doesn’t 50 Cent suck?
I don't like his songs. They're like screaming noise.
65. Do you like hugs and kisses(xoxo:))?
I like xxxx, so kisses.
66. Do you act gangster?
No, I like to be the sensible type.
67. Ever made a prank phone call?
Yes
68. Last kiss?
Daddy, on the cheek.
69. What bill do you hate paying most?
No bills for me.
70. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Romantic? None.
71. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I want to be something really sensible and sociable.
72. Favourite NON sexual thing to do at night with a guy?
Gaming
73. When did you first start feeling older?
When I started looking older than my age.
74. Favourite guilty pleasure?
???
75. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Taecyeon atm.
76. What famous person would you like to date?
Taecyeon.
78. What do you hate about your school?
Teachers who don't teach anything relevant to school work.
79. Last person whose bed you laid in besides your own?
My parent's.
80. Have you lost a friend recently?
No
81. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
No
82. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Yes, to the point I start to get irritated by their pixelly shapes.
83. Is it easier to forgive, or to forget?
Forgive
84. Do you give out second chances too easily?
To be sister only.
85. Is your best friend pretty?
Yes. In my opinion, very beautiful.
86. Is it awkward when you run into your exes?
Question does not apply to me.
87. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes
88. Can you make yourself cry?
No
89. Is your life simple or complicated?
Simple, but I sometimes complicate it by worrying.
90. Are you easily confused?
Yes
92. Are you taller than 5′4″?
How tall is that? I'm 160cm.
93. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Um, I don't think they usually find out?
94. Is your current hair colour mostly your natural hair color?
No, I bleached it once and now my hair is dark brown from pitch black.
95. Does everything really happen for a reason?
I believe so.
No comments:
Post a Comment