
After watching the movie, 2012, my mum keeps thinking that when time strikes 2012, the world is going to end . Hehe. No, I'm very scared.
I've said this a million times but I'll say it again.
OMGOSH IT'S 2010. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A new year brings new exciting events and challenges. Yippy Hippy Horray... (Weird but I felt like writing it) I'm so glad 2010 came quickly because I can now have a brand new year to restart the things I have not accomplished last year and redo whatever I stuffed up last year. Yeah 2009, you're last year!
This year, I must study hard and become more lively again. My cousins call me dry and Julia told that I act very mature now. Crap, I'm turning into those pessimistic, I HATE LIFE AND EVERYONE people! Must revert back to my old self. Blame it all on stupid, excessive stressing!
Haha, twenty ten sounds new and odd. Why can't 2010 be called two thousand and ten? Just because the 'Noughties' are over, it doesn't mean everything should be abbreviated. AHH! Sorry, mini explosion. (Got the saying from Mr. Mai)
My mummy is counting down the days till 2012. She's really making me scared now. I did ask for the HSC to die out by 2012 but please, I love living!
No, I haven't been studying much... Damn, I planned it all before the holidays.
I will read over my notes, make new notes for 2010, do math.
I haven't been doing much at all!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
I used alot of exclamation marks. How many?
No comments:
Post a Comment