25 December 2009

Arcading on Christmas Day!

I had a fun fun fun Christmas this year. Like always, on Christmas day, my uncles, aunties, cousins, come together at grandma's house to eat and celebrate. Since my family was too lazy to cook a feast this year, we went out to eat.

After eating, the little kids went to Mounties to play at the arcade! I had so much fun car racing with my cousins. I really suck at driving. I can't even win at video games. Out of us four cousins, I came 4th. What a great ranking! I really wanted to come anything but last because I was the oldest out of the bunch. I grasped onto the steering wheel like it was the vine on a cliff that was the only thing that could support me from falling 10ft down and still didn't win. What a pity.

I played DDR once. Once was enough for me to make a fool of myself. I literally went crazy; my hands flapped all over the place and my uncontrollably loud mouth made the weirest, heading turning noises.

I didn't waste much money at the arcade, which was a good thing because wasting money at arcades is very silly. The prizes at Mountie's arcade looked like they were from the worst bargain shops. Cheap, plasticky crap.

Anyway, I hope you guys had a great Christmas too. It's not always the presents that are great on Christmas, Christmas spirit is much more wonderful.

The best car racing video game ever. It's in HD!

My cousin's Subaru racing car.

Me lurvoing...

No comments: