Today, Mr. Lynch threw a party in Commerce for us. Mr. Lynch gave us the choice of three different cakes. Cheeeeese Cake (Mango and Passionfruit) , something Rich Forest Cake and Blueberry Tea Cake... I can't remember, ahaha. He also gave us 7 packets of Natural Confectionery lollies. Dr. Thomson Ngo was busily helping himself to them. I was doing the same thing, next to him. Mr. Lynch personally told me he wouldn't like it if I took photos of him because he doesn't like photos. I could not accept such a reason so I sneakily took a photo of him anyway. I would like to look back at photos in 10 years time and remember who taught me Commerce. I'm sure that's okay with you Mr. Lynch?
Thank you Mr. Lynch, for the party. I appreciated it very much. The Cheese cake made me feel a little sick though. It was so rich with cheese.
Elldogg. Chhyeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment