18 December 2009

$8 Letters

Yesterday I went Christmas shopping with my mummy and sister at Liverpool Westfield. It took us a gazillion years to drive into the parking lot of the shopping centre and another gazillion years to find a parking spot. Personally, I hate it when I sit in a stationary car. I start doing things such as, look at my shoes, look at people through their tinted car windows, bang my head on the back of the front seat or pull tissues out of the tissue box. I seriously mean I hate stationary cars when I say I hate stationary cars. That was why I took pictures of the sky to keep myself busy whilst waiting in the car.

Anyway, back to the point. Before going to Liverpool Westifield, we visited a relative at Sefton who kept giving us chilled Vitamin water. She gave us so much to drink that I had to run to the Ladies bathroom before I could get an shopping done.

After going to the toilet, my mum, sister and I went looking for a kettle for my Auntie, since she seems to have a fancy of the kettle at our house. Whenever she comes to our house, she would stroke our kettle and boil water with it. Since we were quite bad with directions at Liverpool Westfield, it took us a while to get to Myer. It was devastating to find out that our kettle was an old model and is not made by Breville anymore. We did see the newer model but it was skinny and ugly.

We decided to get my auntie a vase instead. Sadly, we couldn't find a nice one of the size we wanted. I did see something I wanted though. Letters! I'm an updated viewer of Communitychannel and I love how she has those letters in the background of her videos.


One letter was $8. What a rip off! I'm just going to be crafty and make my own cardboard letters... Save myself $8 to buy something more useful... But, I really want those letters. Damn it.

So yeah, we ended up buying nothing. Which means, we'll have to go shopping again in a few days. Great.

No comments: