My sister had Games Day at her Primary School today. My sister and her friends did Haunted House. They called their haunted house 'House of Horrors'. Yes, totally spooky... For my sister's sake, I had to wake up at 6 am to an annoying 'Jai Ho' alarm to do my sister's make-up. I bet I looked scarier than my sister even with her pale foundation and dark eyeshadow. I looked dead from lack of sleep.
I think I'm pretty good with makeup. My sister looked pretty scary to me. Anyway, according to my sister, her Haunted House raised $200. Impressive. I'm sure it was because of my excellent makeup. Ahehehe. I also heard that House of Horrors made a Year 1 boy cry. AHHA. That boy probably had tracey'smakeupissoawesome-phobia or maybe, maybe he was scared of the darkness in the Haunted House?
The Year 6 kids raised $4000 in just 3 hours. I'd say that's quite amazing. Why do little kids get so much money?!
After the make-up photos -
No comments:
Post a Comment