06 April 2010

Chocolate and Dramas

Now that's why my face looks horrible today. I ate a whole Charlie The Easter Chick yesterday. Not only is my face a mess, I'm coughing like a Popcorn maker. Sick people and chocolate don't mix, sadly.
So the plan was to study hardcore on Easter Holidays. First two days haven't gone as planned at all.
I've cleaned up my study because I only study in a clean environment. All my books are neat and organised and I've got a 'To do' list worked out. I'm ready to kick butt at studying but the thing is, I can't seem to! Yes, call it procrastinating or whatever word suits your fancy. Stupid Internet.

Why I searched the word 'lazy', I don't know.

What did I do before blogging? Well that's easy to recount.

I woke up at 8:46am today. Brushed my teeth and splashed my face with water to fully wake myself up. Cleaned up the house a little. Made myself four pieces of toast and a cereal bowl of Nutrigrain - Ironman Food. Yes, I eat alot on the holidays. I tend to come back to school as a rolling ball. :D

After breakfast, I made myself a cup of tea, turned on the TV and watched Shining Inheritance till 1pm. What a FRICKIN WASTE OF TIME. The drama's okay, not something worthy of remembering but. Well, I don't remember things in general anyway, ahaha. The guy holding the bouquet of yellow roses is so sweet to the girl in the green cardigan. The guy in the gray vest is a spoilt brat. The girl in green is super super cute and the other girl, I don't fancy her much because her mum is a witch. Ahehehe. I haven't finished the drama but I think the guy holding the roses will be heartbroken at the end of the drama because the girl in green will probably love the spoilt brat loser. AHHH! Okay, honestly, he's not too bad but I'd rather the girl in green love the guy with the yellow roses because he's always helping her out when she's sad and stuff. Yeah...I should go learn their names now, ahaha.

So that's basically Tuesday gone. I must study twice as hard tomorrow to make up for today.

No comments: