26 April 2010

how do you get nice skin?

I'm crazy about having nice skin. Sometimes my skin can look great but occasionally, I have breakouts as well. What I do for nice skin:

1. Eat healthy. Have lots of greens and fruits and do not eat fat/ oily foods. I think it's important to eat healthy. Some people say diet doesn't have anything to do with good skin but in my opinion, it does.

2. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. I don't know the specifics to why it helps, but it does. I've noticed that drinking lots of water, reduced my pimples.

3. Get enough sleep! For a whole term, I'd been staying up late to do work and assignments. Not a good idea. Swollen, panda eyes and lots of pimples.

4. Clean your face day/night. I've been using Cetaphil for a month, after Lisa Lai told me about it. It's very gentle cleanser and its nice and cold on your face. Cleaning your face can even be as simple as wetting a face towel and wiping your face with it. No need for crazy exfoliating or anything. Exfoliating once a week is enough.

Oh one more thing. If you don't want to spend money on cleansers, make them yourself. Try green tea, sugar + honey + tea. The second one is great for exfoliating.

That's probably the 4 most important steps I follow to get nice skin. Yes.

HONEY, ASK -

No comments: