Term 1: -
Harder than Year 9 but manageable. I received homework from Ms. Young nearly every English lesson but I like Ms. Young teaching English. My first English Examination mark: 12/20. I was expecting something a bit better. Ah well, shouldn't ask for too much someone once told me.
Maths with Ms. Biczo is just the same as last year. I'm not topping any topic test or anything. Julia sits next to me in maths so math class goes by quicker. Julia always has the weirdest stuff to talk about ahaha.
Science with Mr. Peck. He was absent for more days than he taught our class. Not surprising if 10M gets under average for Half Yearlies. We get to do more practicals than theory so I guess that's a thumbs up...
Agriculture with Mr. McGregor. He gives quite a load of homework and is strict but overall, great teacher! I'm looking forward to being taught agriculture by him. FIST IN COW! I loved it.
Better teachers for History and Geography this year. Gippel for Geo and Purves for History. Geo excursion was nice. Gippel talks quite a fair bit but not as much as Purves. Ahahaha. I'm learning stuff so I won't complain.
Japanese. No idea why I chose it for my Major. I suck at it.
I HATE Photography. It's a bum because it's so damn boring. I found this really cool place next to the English Cottage. It looks like an enchanted forest. Mr. Payne teaches Photography...ahehehe.
Oh yes, and how could i forget. PE. Dancing wasn't something I liked doing. Not until after the PE Dance Assessment. I dance infront of the mirror all the time now. Teehee.
Watch my dance: -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inqoAlHl_eY&feature=PlayList&p=C051E613B3683217&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=13
Xenni left. I'll miss that girl. Good luck at your new school. xoxo
Recess and lunchtime. I went wondering off with Julia to the toilet and to the canteen to buy 30 cent fruit icy poles and cough drops nearly everyday. Julia and I got in the Hockey Team! Yay! We're also planning to study twice a week or something at lunchtime. Homework keeps me up late at night so why not do it at lunchtime? :D Oh, Julia and I are also liking Invisible Zinc. It's sunscreen, very nice sunscreen.
Recess and lunchtime. I went wondering off with Julia to the toilet and to the canteen to buy 30 cent fruit icy poles and cough drops nearly everyday. Julia and I got in the Hockey Team! Yay! We're also planning to study twice a week or something at lunchtime. Homework keeps me up late at night so why not do it at lunchtime? :D Oh, Julia and I are also liking Invisible Zinc. It's sunscreen, very nice sunscreen.
I'll miss my Year 7 buddies. They're funky but really rowdy little ones. Creating Connections was such a fun experience. I didn't quite like how the leaders had to miss a class every week, especially English classes because we had that English Exam coming up but everything worked out fine. The camp was so damn fun! Best camp Ive been to attending Hurlstone.
Best party I've been to in my life. Kristina's party at her house. I'm not allowed to go to parties usually because of my overprotective parents, but they let this time. It was hectic! Jumping castle and blasting the radio. An old lady kept looking over the fence. It got a little scary ahahaa.
Credits: Lisa Nguyen, Jenny Liang and Rakshita Salimath for photos.




No comments:
Post a Comment