24 April 2010

Hugs and Hellos

So first week is over, woohoo. I can't say I'm looking forward to the long weekend either. It's only been a week of school and I am already struggling to keep up with assignments and work. We're starting to receive mini slips notifying us for the upcoming Half-Yearlies too and they make me feel nervous all over.

Recap of first week -

Tuesday - Hugs and hellos. I had to study for Peak Science from 7-11pm. The next morning, I woke up at 5:30am to study some more. Man, it's going to be disappointing if I don't do well in that test.

Wednesday - Hockey B team was defeated by A team - 11 to 3. Awwh :( Peak Science test was hard.

Thursday - We were told that we would be given a History quiz the next day. I went home and wrote notes for History till late. We had guests over too and I had to keep them company. It's rude otherwise. Woke up at 6am to study for the quiz as well.

Friday - Anzac ceremony! I thought all the speakers spoke very well. I was listening so they had to be good. I especially liked Margaret's speech. PE was fun but I've got to say, AFL has too many rules. Trains rides are fun fun fun. Truong was horrible. We're doing Polynomials at the moment and they are not easy. I was dog tired that afternoon and I didn't really keep on track with the lesson. I had to go home and redo all the class questions.

So that's my first week back to school. I can already feel pressure building up. Oh well, with every rise there's a fall, so I'm sure Half-Yearlies won't be too hard to cope with and after yearlies, my more relaxed life will settle back in for another couple of months. I'm looking forward to the Japanese excursion and cross-country next week! YAY!

No comments: