The lighting in there was really bad. These photos are edited and a little over blurred to look less pixelated.
Nearly every girl at the wedding was wearing revealing dresses...
Maybe one day I'd start wearing dresses like that. Definitely not now though. They're too intimidating for me. Ahhee.
What I wore -
I'm in a dress instead of my usual shorts. :D
I say 'weirdest' wedding because there was Fire and Brazilian dancing as entertainment at the wedding. The Fire dancing wasn't as spectacular as the Brazilian dancing. The Brazilian dancers were in G-strings, that's why. AHAHAHA. Disturbing aye?
Dancing with fire -
Brazilian Dancing -
I loved the gift that guests were given. Hershey Kisses! Creamy and indulging.
Pretty boxes aye? No, pretty chocolates. :9I say 'cutest' because this wedding actually had a slideshow of the bride and groom's baby photos.
I hope they stay happily ever after. They have my blessing, so they better!




No comments:
Post a Comment