Before I start ranting about my love for Korean Dramas, these are some things I did on the weekends.
- Went shopping on Saturday and bought a cotton vest.
- Ate KFC for dinner.
- Had left over chips for breakfast.
- Finished Ms. Biczo's maths homework.
- Finished English tutor h/w.
- WATCHED FULL HOUSE FOR THE 10TH TIME.
- Cleaned the mirrors.
- Cleaned up the house a little.
- Washed my face with green tea. (My mum tried it out. AHAHHA)
- Living necessities (E.g. showering, eating, sleeping, breathing)
- The only exercise I did - Jumped on the spot while brushing my teeth.
I LOVE THIS VIDEO AND SONG. The English translations are so sweet.
I loved the song before understanding it anyway. AHAHA.
I loved the song before understanding it anyway. AHAHA.
After the Full House phase in Year 6, I went on to loving Princess Hours in Year 7. I loved it so much I showed my grandma-ma and she loved it as well. I remember that one day when I visited her after Church. She stroked my hair and said, "Gosh, doesn't my grandchild look like that girl in Princess Hours." HAHAA. I was so happy.
You might be thinking, Korean Dramas are so lame, every single Korean Drama has the same story line which is -
A guy and a girl are childhood friends. They grow up and the guy likes the girl. The girl meets a new guy who she loves. The old guy is heartbroken. The old guy meets a new girl as well. The old girl gets jealous of the new girl and swirls some trouble. In the end, the old guy loves the new girl and the old girl loves the new guy. The end.
Hey wait a minute, that story line sounds like Full House. It also sounds like Princess Hours, but Princess Hours involves a bit of princesses and princes. MMHM, that's right. I agree that Korean Dramas aren't the most creative, but they're cute and funny, so I like them. I will continue liking them even if my mummy says that Vietnamese Dramas are way better. NO WAY! Vietnamese Dramas are weird.
This entry is such a ramble. Teehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment