18 November 2009

Corny Asian Couple


Today Christie and I sat on a blue seat at Glenfield Station to wait for the Macarthur train to go to sport. Whilst doing so, we saw a playful, asian couple on the opposite platform. They were the corniest couple I've ever seen in my life. The girl saw a butterfly flutter by and started jumping up and down, pointing at the butterfly. The guy started doing the same thing. They then stood with their backs to us watching the butterfly flutter away for a long 30 seconds. Me and Christie cracked up so much. Seriously, they looked like they were in their late 20's! Butterflies?

Danielle gave me the best birthday present ever. Just yesterday, I said I needed new boardies. Guess what she gave me? BOARD SHORTS. I like them so much, thank you!

Last week at bowling (11/11/09) I scored 102 pins. Today I scored 78 pins. I was aiming for 80! My bowling luck has worn off. Even my special pink bowling ball let me down today.

I didn't buy my usual Soft Serve. Instead, me and Carmen decided to check out shorts at Valley Girl. What were we thinking? There was 7 minutes before our train would arrive. A very short amount of time. Where's Valley Girl? At the very last corner of Level 3. We ran like we were being chased by rapists. Yes. Anyway, when we got to Valley Girl, we had a few looks and then ran out. All that running just for a short peek. Oh well, it was good exercise.

No comments: