04 November 2009

Macarthur Bowling

Macarthur Bowling - 55pins. Last place. Impressive! Bowling to me, isn't really a sport. All I do at bowling is 'chuck' a heavy ball. Oh boy, that's a lot of exercise. Worse, we eat like crazy straight after bowling. Today, the weirdo bunch (Christie, Danielle, Rak, me) went to Macarthur Square for food after bowling. I bought LARGE French Fries and a Soft Serve. Unhealthy foods are delicious.

Photos taken 'to' bowling -

Danielle's Bikini. AHAH

Our legs...

I've got such a weird expression on my face. Like my tattoo? It means 'fat' in Japanese.

Photos taken at the bowling centre -

Posing in the toilets.

I'm such a tank. Size 14 bowling ball!

A six-pointed star.

Oh Danielle, sexyy.
Photos taken on the way 'back' from bowling -

Stuffing my face with a French Fry box.

Then did the same to Christie's face. AHEHE.

Next week, I must get at least 70 pins down. I'm determined!

No comments: