07 November 2009

Oakley Bags Are Fun

Yesterday was a crappy day. The Truong test that Mr. Mai gave us made the day even worse. It was so hard I swallowed my gum doing the test. That brings the amount of gum I've swallowed this month to 3.

I received my Ag and Science results yesterday. I've got to say that I'm really happy with them.

Ag - 60/75
Science - 31/35

After doing the Science test, I came out of the classroom with a bad headache and thought that all my studying went no where. Well, the studying I did for Science did turn out useful.

A note for next years test:
READ QUESTIONS CAREFULLY.



I asked my mum to take this photo for me. She called me silly. AHAHA.

I came home yesterday and saw a massive Oakley bag in the Lounge room. It measured 50cms in length and 48cms in height. I understand that designer brands need everything to look stylish so their bag aren't an exception, but that doesn't mean their bags have to be that big!

4 disadvantages of the huge Oakley bag:
  1. It's too bulky for a shopper to lag around while shopping.
  2. Many trees are being chopped down so a huge useless Oakley bag can be made.
  3. The shopper will have a hard time disposing of the bag.
  4. The shopper may get distracted by the bag. (I DID. AHAHA)
Oakley has such a cool slogan. AHAHA.

"Physics elevated to an art form." HOW MAD DOES THAT SOUND? VERY MAD.

No comments: