Period 1&2 - Weeowiser. They bring snacks. I learnt alot about relationships today. One of the things I learnt today was that jealousy isn't cute and can turn abusive if your partner keeps doing it. I still think it's cute. AHHAA. I love seeing guys pout.
Period 3&4 - Weren't fun but I paid attention in class. It takes me a lot of effort to pay attention in class. I think it's because I don't eat breakfast on weekdays and get the fuzzies.
Period 5&6 - THE BOMB. I don't like swimming, but I love water jogging. We played Water Polo and Whirlpool and had relay races. The only proper exercise I've done in a month! I still wear a rashie. A hot pink rashie. AHAHA. I got a foot cramp after swimming 5 metres of Freestyle. Well, if you could call it swimming at all. The only swimming lessions I've been to was the Primary School ones. I got up to Sea Horse Level...It's still better than Goldfish!
Photos. Thank you Kat! Try spotting me -
I was the only one who still had dry hair after 5 minutes in the pool. Now that's impressive. Okay, not really.
Bobbing heads and bikinis. Interesting.
Danica said I had big boobs. AHHAA. Okay Danica.
Ooh, I look crazy.
The whirlpool!
Bobbing heads and bikinis. Interesting.
Danica said I had big boobs. AHHAA. Okay Danica.
Ooh, I look crazy.
The whirlpool!After the aquatic games, the class got changed and stood around waiting for the bell.
Danica and I had better ideas. Lisa decided to join us too.
Danica and I had better ideas. Lisa decided to join us too.
I don't usually do this either! The photo was meant to look seductive!
Fun Fun Fun Day.






No comments:
Post a Comment