14 November 2009

Early Merry Christmas : From Orthodontist


Today I went for my monthly Orthodontist checkup. My Orthodontist who I assume is in his 20's, decided that today was the start of Christmas. Without asking what colour elastics I wanted, he asked his assistant to get green and red.

I had this saliva sucking tube in my mouth while my Orthodontist spoke to his assistant.

Assistant - "There's not enough light green for her."
Orthodontist - "Really? What I shame! I was going to give Tracey Christmas colours!"

A few minutes later -

Assistant - "Hey! There's dark green left! Will it work?"
Orthodontist - "Yeah, lets try it! (He cackles while saying this)

When the assistant finally removed the saliva sucking tube from my mouth, the Orthodontist gave me a mirror to look at my braces. Great, I'm celebrating Christmas early this year.

Orthodontist - "You like it don't you?"
Me - "No! The colours make my face look black..."
Orthodontist - "No, it looks good."
Me - 'Well, thank you."
Orthodontist - "See you next time!"

I will think of some way to get my Orthodontist back. Ahhehe.

No comments: