
Today I got off the train at Cabramatta and Thanh greeted me with a wicked grin, flapping her Science Focus textbook in my face. A strange start to a day. Carmen stepped forward from behind Thanh holding out a miniature cardboard box.
"Happy Belated Birthday!" Carmen said.
"Awwwh, thanks Carmen!" I replied, taking the peculiar box. "What is it?"
"Open it up!"
"Open it, open it!" Thanh shouted into my ear. She was more excited than me!
I opened the box. What's in the box? (You know the kids show on TV, laugh man! It's a joke!)
Anyway, I was so delighted to see such a cute Japanese figurine.
"It's so cute! Thanks heaps Carmen!" I said, hugging Carmen.
The Momiji Doll that Carmen gave me is named 'Pixie'. Pixie likes escapology and cups of tea. She's just like me! Tracey Junior. I think that's why Carmen bought it for me. AHAHA.
Yeah, I love Momiji Dolls now. I want a whole collection of them. They're so cute! I must visit Kinokuniya! What sucks about these dolls is that they are limited edition figurines. That means if I'm not quick on my feet, I'll miss out on a doll I want and won't be able to buy it ever again becaise it'll be 'gone forever'.
Kinokuniya, I'll sleep in you if I must.
No comments:
Post a Comment