27 October 2009

A Long Snooze

Yes, it has been a very long time since my last entry. I can tell you guys that Yearlies weren't as bad as I was expecting them to be. I'm not sure how well I went, but hopefully, I circled the right answers and scribbled the right words on my examination papers.

On Sunday night, I set my alarm to ring at 6:00am so I could do a little cramming for Commerce. Monday morning - The alarm bell rang. I got out of bed to turn the alarm bell off. Alarms can be so annoying! Then, I crawled back under my warm blanket and slept till 7:00am. My studying plans never work out.

Today, the alarm bell also rang at 6:00am again. Yes, I crawled back in bed after turning it off. Why would anyone bother waking up early if there are no more exams? I had a long, peaceful snooze till my dad came thundering into my bedroom and woke me up. "Do you know what time it is?" my dad yelled. I looked at the clock. 8:30am. I seriously just wanted to fall back into sleep and wake up to a 7:00am tomorrow. I got ready in 5 minutes instead of my usual 50. Quite amazing how fast I could be when I'm being rushed. I didn't even brush my hair. Ahehehe.

I caught the train that comes after the late train. I was the only Hurlstone student on the train. Probably the only student as well.

I get scared when I'm alone. When I'm alone, I'm very aware of the people around me. I look at every single person and stay away from the people who look a little shifty. Shifty, meaning they have a rapist look. I chose a carriage with lots of people to sit in. At Liverpool, nearly everyone got off. I looked around me to see if there were any shift people close.There were three elderly woman with me. Safe... Not really...Unless they are like the granny in Madagascar, they wouldn't be able to save me from a rapist.

I got to school and greeted Ms. Campbell good morning.
"Late aren't you?"Ms. Campbell grinned.
"Yes miss."
"Did you miss the train or couldn't get out of bed?"
"I couldn't get out of bed, miss."

Today was the first time I've ever been late for school. I don't ever want to be late again. It's so scary and lonely catching a train by myself.

No comments: