13 October 2009

Attractive Camels

"She never knew she was beautiful until you told her so..."

(Thought of in the morning. Someone would never know they were beautiful unless somebody told them. Right?)

Studying isn't that bad anymore but I'm now finding it hard to start studying. I think it's because I know, I would have to sit at my table and stress for many hours until bed time. After I start studying, I kind of get into it and from then on, it's not bad. Like today for instance. I got out of bed at 10:30am, took a shower, then ate breakfast. Whilst eating breakfast, I looked at the microwave clock and it read 12:20pm. Time flies sometimes.

I read something really funny/gross last week while writing science notes. It's in the Science Focus 3 textbook, on page 168. It says -

Do you find my stomach attractive?
Male camels perform a clumsy dance to attract a mate. During the dance the male sometimes regurgitates one of its two stomachs, which then hangs frothing from its mouth to tempt the female!

AHAHAA. Aren't male camels romantic?

Alrights, I should begin studying now. The thought of sitting the exam and not having a clue of how to answer the questions scares me.

No comments: