11 October 2009

15 Facts About Tracey

  1. I use to have a dimple on the right side of my face. I think my face is too chubby now, so it disappeared. It's either that, or I somehow gained another muscle on my face.
  2. I hate it when I'm dirty.
  3. I hate being in a dirty environment.
  4. When I'm doing housework, I scream a lot because I see dirty things...like dust? EWW.
  5. I wear socks when I sleep.
  6. I can't sleep in the dark.
  7. I'm scared of going to the toilet at night.
  8. I always look at the clock when it's 11:11. (Wishing time, WOOHOO)
  9. I hate swimming because I do a lot of drinking...pool drinking. (I can't swim)
  10. I'm very moody in the morning unless there is something to look forward to.
  11. I feel sick after eating too many sweet things or oily foods.
  12. I get a headache when I eat donuts.
  13. I get distracted very easily.
  14. I can never decide on things.
  15. I don't usually get jokes or sarcasm. (HANSON LOL)

No comments: