07 October 2009

Green Tea Face Wash

Inspired by Michelle Phan's YouTube video, Rice Water For Healthy Skin, I set off into my kitchen to look for organic rice. I found rice, but I had no idea whether it was organic or not. I didn't want to take the risk. I was getting a little uneasy because my dad was eyeing me from the the lounge. He hates it when I mess up the kitchen. At the last minute, I found a teabag of Green Tea With Jasmine. I have no idea what made me try green tea as a face wash. I wasn't that silly. I googled before trying it out. Supposedly, green tea has many skin benefits such as clearing acne and freshening up the face as it contains caffeine. I took pictures. Yes, I look funny, I know. How does anyone look good when they're washing their face? :)

I used Lipton's green tea. :D

I used warm water, not boiling water.

With a cotton pad, I gently scrubbed my face.

More scrubbing..

More scrubbing..

I waited 2 minutes for the tea to soak into my skin.

Then, using a wet towel, I cleaned the tea off my face.

I poured the remaining tea into a small perfume jar.
Can you see my skin radiating? :)

Tip: Pin your hair up when you're at home! Your skin needs to breathe. It also helps with clearing forehead pimples. (LILY)


You might think I'm silly like my mum did, but I think it works! Try it out. It won't damage your skin, trust me.

No comments: