01 October 2009

Goodbye, Yr 12s.

After the Yr 12 Final Assembly, I spent a lot of time thinking. Life is really short, and if we don't treasure high school moments now, we'll regret it when we're adults. I'm never going to complain that school sucks anymore, because it doesn't! We're probably living the best time of our lives right now.

DID YOU SEE HANSON DANCE??? Hanson, you're an awesome dancer! I saw you practicing a week ago. The only thing I saw you doing, was swinging a door.You should be part time dancer when you grow up.
Like Kenny always says, "I'm going to be a family doctor in the morning and a basketball player in the afternoon."
I'm sure you'll make your parents proud Kenny. I'll be proud of you, prouder than your parents maybe. Just to let you know Hanson, you and Nick killed locker 438. I'm sure the owner of that locker owner will be on a swearing spasm when they find out their locker is dent.

BLINK 900, don't break up! You guys are mad. You made me hum 'Toxic' for the whole day. I was sitting on the edge of my sit when you guys were playing. WOOT. I liked Ryan's head bobbing.

Xanthe's song was so pretty! I've tried writing songs. My songs contain about 50 'baby' words in them. Something like this:

2x Chorus
You're my honey, baby, baby, baby, baby.
Sticky and yellow, baby, baby, baby, baby.
Bayyy - be!

Horrible isn't it? AHHEHEE. I can't dance, sing or write songs! I think it's called untalented.

If you have time, check this page out. 'Sexuality of William Shakespeare'
I find it so funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_William_Shakespeare

If you have a blog, answer these questions yeah?

Questions

1. Do you think we'll look different in Yr 12?
2. Would you cry on our last day?
3. Should I write a song and sing at Yr 12 Final Assembly? AHHEHEHE.
4. One word that describes our grade?

What I learnt today?
THANG, you have another name! IGNATIUS! Reminds me of fire. I'm sure you've heard that a million times haven't you? Teehee.

No comments: