Reply: I'm not horrible! :D Have you seen me 'Ball Room' dance? AHHEHE.
I've started being obsessed with Super Junior! I didn't like them before, because they use to have slow songs. Now, they've got awesome songs :D I like this video. It's funny to watch, because the guys dance like girls but still can pull of the 'cool' look. They dress very nice too :D (I'm sure Thanh's with me!) The guy's finger movements are strange. Watch carefully and you'll see what I mean. AHHH, the song is soo catchy! I LOVE KOREAN MUSIC :D
Oh my super girl
Ni shi wo de baby girl
Ta kan bu jian ni de mei li
Ping fan bei hou de mo li
Oh my super girl
Wo shi ni de super man
Ni de yan shen rang wo zhao mi
Wei le ni wo shen me dou yuan yi
Oh my. I just realised.. They're singing in Mandarin. WAHH? Well I still like it. TEEHEE.
No comments:
Post a Comment