First two periods, agriculture. We watched the video Mr. McCord loves, 'You got to know your tractor, you got to know your ground'. OH YEAH BABY. After watching half of the video, we went out to North Farm to ride the tractor, IN REVERSE. On the way, we passed the lambs. I saw a lamb sniffing its mum's butt. AHAHA, SO CUTE. I didn't want to kill myself on the tractor, so I kept myself occupied with dancing. I tried to do some Korean pop, which apparently, wasn't very attractive. I was trying to dance like these guys -
WHAT A MAD DANCE! TEEHEE.
Then it was recess. Went to the toilet and spent 5 minutes wiping the honey covered toilet seat. I LIKED IT ALOT!!! Thank you yr 12's, you made my day!
Japanese was very boring. We were given revision sheets to do. Ughh! Julia and I didn't do much of it, because we were busy singing the Fast and Furious' theme song and Barbie Girl.
HSIE isn't even worth mentioning. Lots of screaming and 'Atlas banging' from Ms. Johnson. I think 9M stresses her out too much.
LUNCH :D I went down to the oval to watch the TEACHERS Vs. STUDENTS match (Was it touch football or rugby? I can never tell) SO FUNNY. Mr. Howling was like a crab. He was stepping side ways, and his arms were like pincers, tagtagtag. Mr. Peck is more suited as a science teacher I think...
We played 9M Hide and Seek for half the science period. We ended up going to class because Mr. Peck didn't 'seek' us. We played 'hang man' and didn't do any work. Some words that were put up on the board were penis, why not play hide and seek, cyan and fertilisation.
Continued reading 'Much Ado About Nothing' in English. Ms. Sayad brought the cake that she bought last week, to celebrate Melanie's birthday, which was a few days ago...
School bell rang. Yr 12's were waiting impatiently at the school gates. There was this yr 7 guy with an umbrella. He ran like he was about to be assassinated. FUNNY AS.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL OUR 'FUN' DAY! In three years is it? ARHH, sooo long away. I can just imagine the faces of cute, noobish yr 7s, running for their lives. AAHAHA :D
No comments:
Post a Comment