15 September 2009

PERFECT PREFECT!

"I can't hold back a smile when I see him."

Counting down the days - 20, 19, 18, 17... (Christie, I'm soo sad)


I would like to thank everyone who voted for me last year for the SRC Election. Without you guys, I wouldn't have ever experienced how it's like being in a committee. I was never a prefect or SRC in primary school because I was very shy back then. I'm like a mad woman these days :D I had a great time being SRC with Carissa, Melanie, Mitchell, Nicholas and Lawrence. 'YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!' We had fun times didn't we?

I'm thinking HAHS should make school bags compulsory! NEXT YEAR'S SRC, you have to make it happen! Actually, HANSON, make school bags compulsory and change the blazer please. (PERFECT PREFECT :D)

- ookay, scrap the idea of compulsory school bags. Christie raged at me. THE BLAZERS. Make the girl's blazer more womanly :D I hate the square shoulders ;O It makes me look stubby, because I'm not tall.

No comments: