First period: English. 'Much Ado About Nothing'. I can tell you Shakespeare, much do I not understand anything you wrote in your book.
Second period: Agriculture. Mr. MCALPIN has kangaroo socks. Christie, nice observing.
Recess: Ate my 'box' of apples and was linking arms with Vanessa and Christie around school.
Third period: Science. We had Mr. Baxter as a substitute. He clearly did not know where where were up to in the Reproduction topic, so he decided that we work on making a flowchart of 'Human Reproduction'. Can you guess the first step of human reproduction? It starts wtih a 'c' and ends with 'opulation'?
Fourth period: Geography. Complete boredom.
Lunch: Went to the toilet 4 times.
Fifth period: Commerce. Computer work on ALP.
Sixth period: Maths. Linear Equations. Talked about Chips more than I did equations. LOL
Was your day better than mine? I'm sure it was. I only blogged about my boring day because 'Christie' said I don't blog about school or anything else anymore, just recipes. To answer your question Christie, my school days aren't worth blogging! Carmen also told me that there is a Honey Milk Tea drink at Happy Cup. I am so disappointed :D
No comments:
Post a Comment