27 September 2009

My jaw is locked!

I went out for dinner with my family after we went to church. I was chewing on this hard piece of beef when my jaw locked. It didn't hurt, but it was so unusual! I can only open my mouth half way right now. When I try to open it wider, I hear my jaws cracking. I'm so scared. It's making me feel abnormal! I hope it goes away by tomorrow, but I doubt that.

I just went on the net to look for ways to fix my jaw. Soompi forums. I read that a girl started having my problem after she wore elastics for her braces. I'm sure that's my reason. My jaw started making popping noises frequently, after I started wearing elastics. Another girl, said that the only way to fix my problem is to have an operation! AHH. After reading the forum, I feel a little better because lots of high school people get it, mainly fron chewing gum excessively and having braces. I'm still hoping I'll be perfectly normal tomorrow. WAHH, why do I have to get it? :(

I think I should make an appointment to go see my orthodontist, some time soon. Pray for me to get better :(

No comments: