Two weeks ago I had my first 'Milk Tea with Pearls'. I first had tapioca pearls when I was seven. I hated it and never tried it again. I was determined to try it again because I had forgotten the taste of tapioca pearls. I still don't like them. They're so flavourless! I did like the milk tea 'liquid'. That's why I've created a new beverage. (I hope Easy Way doesn't have this yet) It's Honey Milk Tea and boy is it nice! I don't know why I have honey in everything I eat...Mr. Baxter said, "Honey is natural medicine." Well, it was something on the lines of that, I can't remember right now.
Honey Milk Tea
Ingredients
- 1 black tea teabag
- 200ml of boiling water
- 300ml of milk
- 1.5 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar (brown sugar is healthier than white)
- 15 ice cubes (or more - for a colder drink)
- tapioca pearls (if you like them :D)
- a big, pretty cup
Steps
Honey Milk Tea (liquid)
1. Boil water
2. Pour 200ml of boiling water into cup (teabag already in there)
3. Spoon brown sugar into cup
4. Spoon honey into cup
5. Stir, so sugar and honey melts
6. Take teabag out of cup
7. Pour milk into cup
8. Stir
9. Add in tapioca pearls (only if you like them)
10. Put ice cubes in to chill the drink!
Tapioca pearls
1. Buy them from an asian shop
2. Place them into boiling water
3. Wait till they resemble frog eggs
4. Drain them
5. Serve them with your beverage/dessert
Don't forget to clean up. My mum scolded at me because I made such a mess. Teehee. Try it out and tell me about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment