16 September 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NGOC

"Depression is something God made humans feel so they can appreciate happy times."- Tracey Tran

It was Ngoc's birthday today. I sat next to her on the train and talked about what subjects to choose in Year 11 and completely forgot it was her birthday. I'll make it up to you Ngoc, I promise! Carmen bought a chocolate cake for Ngoc. (Carmen, I like cheese cake :D) I couldn't finish my slice, it was too much for me.

Received my science skills back... I didn't cry like I thought I would. Oh well, at least my parents didn't rage at me. I don't know. My parents never scream at me, but they might as well do! They talk to me in a very calm voice that makes me feel super guilty inside. I can't help it though, I suck at science. I hope I do better in Yearlies.

Speaking of Yearlies, I'm going to go insane. Should I do notes? Probably should..
I can't be bothered. Heh.

Played Volleyball today. My hands are red at the thumbs now... It was quite fun though. I liked watching people get hit in the head with the volleyball. It was so hilarious! I'm not sadistic in any way.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL. I was waiting for my mum at Villawood Station and an old man walked past me. He smelt so good! He smelt like Dove soap! I seriously went crazy over the nice smell. No, I do not like old men. I like the smell of Dove soap.

XOXO (GG) - So lame.

No comments: