04 October 2009

1st day of studying

I've made a little more progress with my study notes. Okay, not really.

Day 1 -
Wrote Japanese notes and tidied my study desk. Highlighted everything so when I actually read my notes, I won't fall asleep.

I spent about an hour studying, before I noticed my camera sitting sad and lonely on my dressing table. The photos with me in them are self timing photos. I wasn't actually doing any work, just posing. Teehee.

Day 1

Bed hair :D Writing notes. (My hair isn't white)

Tied my hair back. Highlighting my notes

Skk-issors :D

Uhh.. an orangy, yellow cloud.. :D

Colourful notes aye? :3

Highlighters playing tag :L

So many books :(

I've been eating more chicken, cows!


Couldn't stand studying anymore. Any comments on my blog? Ooh, Facebook..

Totally failing.. AHEHE.

Wore on my glasses. Okay, gotta focus.

Looked out the window.

Went out to the backyard. Awwh, the sky was grey.

At this rate, I will definitely do bad in my Yearlies. Why do we have Yearlies anyway? The students hate exams and I'm sure the teachers hate marking exams...right?

No comments: