02 October 2009

Bird With Mohawk


I was moisturising my face this morning, when one of my eyelash came off. (Came off - I can't think of a better way to phrase it) It was such a long eyelash! It measured 1.3 cms. That's the eyelash in the photo ... and a lead box. Long isn't it, the eyelash? Just to let you guys know, Peggy, Carmen and Jennifer pulled out my first white hair 2 weeks ago. I'm getting old :D

Today in agriculture, I got to pick up some lambs! I felt so sorry for them, their tails were elastrated today. Mr. McCord put nasty, green rubber bands on their cute tails. Most of the lambs were very adorable and soft, except for one. One of the lambs nearly kicked me in the face! Lambs may look cute, but they are actually very aggressive.

After all the lambs were elastrated, I had poo on my hands, I stank like sheep and flies were buzzing at me like they had never vomited before. I hugged Thanh in maths after I came back from the farm. AHAHAHA. I LOVE YOU THANH, please don't kill me.

I felt disgusting for the rest of the day. I took a long shower when I got home. I saw a bird with a mohawk on the way home. What a gangsterish bird!

It's HOLIDAYS! For the first time in my life, I am not looking forward to holidays.

No comments: