10 October 2009

Love Heart Apples

I love apples. Fuji Apples. On Yahoo Answers, a guy said, "Fuji apples have the highest total phenilic and total flavonoid content of any apple." I have no idea what that means, but it's probably something good. AHEHHE. I should be studying, but I can't stop procrastinating! AHH!

Last night I cut some apples because my mum was busy playing Farmsville. I didn't do a great job cutting them. I took off a third of the apple flesh just trying to peel the apple skin! I don't eat apple skin because apple skin contains bad chemicals... Apple skin is good if the apple is organic.

Oh, next time you eat an apple whole, see if you can bite a love heart like I did, but I'm telling you, don't eat apple skin. BAD CHEMICALS.

How mad is this? It's just like the Twilight apple.

LOVE HEART.

WHAT A MESS.

My bowl of apples.

I LOVE APPLES!

No comments: